Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I saw it and I just had to pin it. I think it is a combination of cookie frosting/whipped cream and chocolate chips. I know what I'm having for desert!!

Image of 17 vegetables with respective cooking times for boiling, steaming, and microwaving
Image of 17 vegetables with respective cooking times for boiling, steaming, and microwaving
Click here to download
Cannoli Cones Recipe
Cannoli Cones Recipe
Click here to download
I saw it and I just had to pin it. I think it is a combination of cookie frosting/whipped cream and chocolate chips. I know what I'm having for desert!!
I saw it and I just had to pin it. I think it is a combination of cookie frosting/whipped cream and chocolate chips. I know what I'm having for desert!!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment