Monday, November 18, 2013

Carb infographic. Complex vs Simple Carbs has become important since my need to refrain from sugar for health reasons has occurred. This is pretty much what my doctor explained to me.

The Art of Cooking and Serving by Procter & Gamble on Etsy, $10.00
The Art of Cooking and Serving by Procter & Gamble on Etsy, $10.00
Click here to download
Carb infographic. Complex vs Simple Carbs has become important since my need to refrain from sugar for health reasons has occurred. This is pretty much what my doctor explained to me.
Carb infographic. Complex vs Simple Carbs has become important since my need to refrain from sugar for health reasons has occurred. This is pretty much what my doctor explained to me.
Click here to download
Juicing Infographic by www.pressedjuicer... #Infographic #Juicing
Juicing Infographic by www.pressedjuicer...    #Infographic #Juicing
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment