Friday, November 22, 2013

bikinisummer: enoughfluff: fitvillains: GEFU Spirelli Spiral Cutter (a.k.a my new BFF) Veggie noodles are the BOMB. Cooked or raw, they’re awesome in “pasta” recipes and salads. I have a feeling this just made the top of my wish list, lol. WANT. HARD. Cutter deets here. How to spiralize veggies without a cutter via Oh She Glows NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. Yes please :)

bikinisummer: enoughfluff: fitvillains: GEFU Spirelli Spiral Cutter (a.k.a my new BFF) Veggie noodles are the BOMB. Cooked or raw, they’re awesome in “pasta” recipes and salads. I have a feeling this just made the top of my wish list, lol. WANT. HARD. Cutter deets here. How to spiralize veggies without a cutter via Oh She Glows NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. Yes please :)
bikinisummer:  enoughfluff:  fitvillains:  GEFU Spirelli Spiral Cutter (a.k.a my new BFF) Veggie noodles are the BOMB. Cooked or raw, they’re awesome in “pasta” recipes and salads. I have a feeling this just made the top of my wish list, lol. WANT. HARD. Cutter deets here. How to spiralize veggies without a cutter via Oh She Glows  NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.  Yes please :)
Click here to download
All the most fun things to do with your toddler before they're a Big Kid!
All the most fun things to do with your toddler before they're a Big Kid!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment